Go to Main Content

SUNY Oswego



Transfer Course Guide


Transparent Image

The following Undergraduate Transfer Guide indicates the way courses have transferred to SUNY Oswego in the past. This information is constantly being updated and does not substitute for an official evaluation of transfer credit.

Prospective Students: The Transfer Guide is provided for planning purposes only. The information provided is not a comprehensive list of all institutions or all courses at a particular institution. Transfer credit may be granted for courses not listed after review by the faculty. An official transfer evaluation will be completed upon acceptance.
Questions? Contact: admiss@oswego.edu

Currently Enrolled Oswego students: Submission of an Off-Campus Study Approval Form is required in order to take academic coursework at another institution and have the credit applied to your Oswego degree. Use this course guide when discussing Off-Campus Study Approval with your advisor. Follow all instructions as listed on the Off-Campus Study Approval Form and submit the signed form to the Registrar’s Office, 301 Culkin Hall.
Questions? Contact: registrar@oswego.edu

Note: For Graduate level transfer credit, please refer to the Graduate Studies site.

Please select either a state or nation and then click [Get Institutions]

States Nations

Prospective / admitted students Contact: admiss@oswego.edu
Current students Contact: registrar@oswego.edu

Transparent Image
Skip to top of page
Release: OSWEGO