Applicants and Newly Admitted Students:
*Go to "oswego.edu/appstatus" and click the link under "How To Access", sign in to the Oswego Application Portal using your existing account, then click on "Review Financial Aid Award Status" to redirect to myOswego.
* You may use your Laker NetID and password (SUNY Oswego email account information) to log in once you have received it and activated it.
* Please contact the Admissions Office at 315.312.2250 if you are unable to log in to myOswego.
Returning Students, Faculty and Staff:
* Log in using your Laker NetID and password (i.e. jdoe/password, jdoe2/password)
* Please contact the CTS Technology Support Center at 315.312.3456 if you are unable to log in with your Laker NetID
Others (Non-degree Students or Alumni):
* If you do not have a Laker NetID, you must use your nine digit campus id number (begins with '8') and PIN (a character string of six or more letters and numbers) to log in to myOswego.
* Please call the Registrar’s Office at 315.312.2136 if you have forgotten your campus ID number and/or PIN.
* Please direct any problems or concerns to the Registrar’s Office at 315.312.2136.
NOTE: Your Oswego campus ID and/or your Laker NetID will lock out after 15 failed attempts.
* If you have been locked out using your campus ID number, you will need to bring valid photo identification to the Registrar’s Office (Room 301, Culkin Hall), Monday - Friday between 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The Registrar’s Office will verify your User ID and PIN and reset your status at that time.
* If you have been locked out using your Laker NetID, contact the CTS Technology Support Center at 315.312.3456.